Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Location: BC - Fraser Valley
Organization: BBSpro Servcies Inc.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) provides regular service and maintains relationships with our current customers, identifies and develops opportunities for new business. The TAM is assigned a portfolio of customers. The role collaborates with cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Provide consistent preventative and emergency service to your accounts, understanding your customer’s dishwashing, laundry and cleaning needs in order to proactively identify solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your mechanical technical abilities to install, maintain and repair dish machines and dispensing equipment as well as demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that the equipment is fully operational.
- Assist the finance department in keeping all accounts within your territory in good standing.
- Establish and build solid account relationships with key decision-makers in all departments
- Achieve sales growth within your territory by retaining and growing existing hospitality and restaurant customer base.
- Market the full line of BBSpro’s products and solutions in a designated territory.
- Develop new business pipeline and close new accounts.
- Assist the finance department in keeping all accounts within the territory in good standing
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude for explaining the electrical, plumbing and mechanical components
- Experience with solution-based sales
- Chemical and/or hospitality experience an asset
- Physically able to demonstrate the products requiring occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Computer literate
- Experience in the food or beverage industry would be an asset
Compensation: Compensation is a mix of base salary and commission.