We are hiring a full time Service Technician to support customers on Vancouver Island. The service technician provides consistent preventative and emergency service to accounts, understands the customer’s dish-washing, laundry, bar line and cleaning needs and proactively identifies solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Become an expert in draft beer, and cleaning solutions.
- Install, maintain and repair dish machines and beverage dispensing equipment and ensure the equipment is fully operational.
- Demonstrate safe equipment use to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions.
- Effectively use company equipment including Tablets and Smart phones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Drive from site to site with frequent stops.
- Regular hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, occasional 5:30 am start, requirement for on-call shift by rotation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Hands-on technical experience including electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving experience.
- Physically able to bend, stoop, kneel and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good hand writing and communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $18 + hourly.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Company phone.
- MSP coverage.
- Free Cleaning products.