We are hiring a Sales Representative for our Vancouver office. The Sales Rep develops leads and new customers and maintains relationships with our existing customers. The Sales Rep has the assigned territory of Vancouver and connects with key business leaders and stakeholders for business development. The role collaborates with cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Prospect for new business and market the full line of BBSpro’s products and solutions in the designated territory.
- Develop new and follow up on existing leads, build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively use company equipment including Tablets and Smart phones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Assist the finance department in keeping all accounts within the territory in good standing.
- Achieve sales growth by retaining and growing existing customer base.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude for explaining the electrical, plumbing and mechanical components.
- Experience with solution based sales.
- Physically able to demonstrate the products requiring occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in the food or beverage industry would be an asset.
- BBSpro offers a competitive compensation package that includes base pay and commission, benefits, vehicle allowance, company phone, and free products.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.