BBSPro Services Inc.
Job Title: Production Operative
Status: Part time 20 per week
Work Location: Head Office – Surrey, BC
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Who We Are:
BBS Pro Services Inc. (www.bbspro.ca) is a full-service solutions provider to the commercial, health care, and hospitality industry. We formulate and supply cleaning products, design and install draught beer systems and provide equipment, maintenance and expertise for efficient, safe cleaning systems for our clients. An integrated end to end solution with 24hr service.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The major duties of this job will involve comprehensive structure, require attention to detail, and must be done correctly and efficiently without constant supervision. At the same time job tasks may vary rather than be repetitive, and will require a fast pace and basic mechanical aptitude in order to complete work requirements.
- Accurately pour cleaning chemicals into finished goods containers
- Label and palletise finished goods
- Provide support to production team
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies
- General warehouse duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good physical ability to move moderately heavy and/or bulky material
- Punctual and self-motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills are preferred
- Strong sense of safety awareness and attention to detail is required
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated production operations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English required)
- Punctual and have a reliable attendance record.