BBSpro Services is looking for an Installation Technician.
The Installation Technician works as a member of the field service technician team to provide full services to our customers.
- Carry out the installation of a long draw beer system that includes all necessary duties from pulling trunk line to balancing the system upon completion.
- Installation of short draw beer systems such as through the wall or keg box.
- Install and service glycol units.
- Have strong technical skills.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with clients and internal teams.
- Ensure that all installations are managed and completed to the highest possible standards.
- Effectively manage all equipment to include care, maintenance, and inventory of assigned equipment and tools.
- Effectively use company equipment including Tablets and Smartphones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Typical start time is from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. but it is dependent on the project.
- On-call shift by rotation after your probation period.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be 18 years old.
- General construction, HVAC, plumbing, or similar work.
- Proven diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize the information to position the features and benefits to the customer.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Be results-driven and self-motivated.
- Physically able to stand for extended periods, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Regional travel required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $23 - $26 per hour.
- Earn over $55k / year with on call rotation and occasional overtime.