Installation Manager with Some Sales Responsibility
We are building a strong team who has an entrepreneurial mindset, thrives on providing exceptional customer experience and who are passionate about growing a company. As the Installation Manager, operating primarily in the B2B space your job will be to oversee the installation of liquor systems and restaurant and bar equipment. Part of the role will be to oversee from start to finish the quoting and project management of small installation projects. We are a Western Canadian business with big growth plans.
Summary of Responsibilities and Performance:
The Installation Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Installation team and has profit and loss responsibility for projects. The Installation Manager is a key strategic partner for the sales team and assists with developing strategies, which give BBSPro a competitive edge in the market. They will also oversee sales for small transactions and projects for draft beer, wine, and liquor systems. They recruit and train team members, create and maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintain high customer satisfaction, and ensure a quality-oriented workforce. The Installation Manager complies with all regulations and focuses on creating a safe working environment.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Can easily and comfortably build rapport and long-term relationships with customers.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and can handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations in order to meet tight project deadlines.
- Have a desire to actively problem solve and improve processes.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thrive on learning new things
- Are self-motivated and are adept at achieving and exceeding goals
- Are tenacious and have strong time management skills
- Are high energy and enthusiastic about their job
- Are punctual and have a reliable attendance record.
- Have a driver’s license, reliable vehicle and a solid driving record
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 High School Diploma.
- Project Management or construction management experience a definite asset.
- Prior experience with Beer and Liquor Systems a definite asset.
- Prior sales experience would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Successful completion of WHMIS preferred.
Skills Knowledge and Required Competencies:
- Comfortable working with computers and learning various vendor software such as ERP and e-Commerce platforms.
- Direct knowledge of WHMIS and other safety systems.
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs safely and stand on your feet for several hours – bending, leaning, and crouching.
- Demonstrate exemplary business ethics, integrity, and honesty in all situations.
This position is a full-time permanent role with a requirement of some overtime at critical periods. Please state your salary expectations with your application.