BBSPro (www.bbspro.ca) is a full-service solutions provider to the commercial, health care, and hospitality industry. We formulate and supply cleaning products, design and install draught beer systems and provide equipment, maintenance and expertise for efficient, safe cleaning systems for our clients. An integrated end to end solution with 24hr service.
This position works out of our Surrey location in Port Kells.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Credit Analyst is responsible for customer collections, including following up with payment inquiries from customers, and ensuring customer accounts are accurate and up to date. Duties include:
- Process payments, prepare deposits and enter into system on a daily basis.
- Distribute customer statements.
- Make calls to assigned customers to resolve overdue accounts and payment issues, including regular follow up.
- Review credit balances, refunds and adjustments.
- Create spreadsheets, and use software to prepare reports and other documents.
- Assist with month end and year end closing.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable emails.
- Establish open lines of communication with customers and within BBSpro's teams including Sales, Customer Service and Finance.
- Review, Research and Analyze account details.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with accounting software, Sage 300 an asset.
- Strong MS Excel skills, including complex functions and pivot tables.
- Review and fact-checking skills
- Accuracy in numerical calculations and documentation with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently, assess urgency and risks to make timely decisions.
- Post-secondary education in accounting is considered to be an asset.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.