One of Western Canada’s largest full-service suppliers and distributors of biodegradable cleaning products, BBS Pro Services Inc. began formulating and manufacturing specialized cleaning products in 1995. Through a merger in 2016, the company also became Canada’s largest installer and service provider of draft beer systems, proudly serving the hospitality industry for over 25 years.
With phenomenal growth opportunities ahead, we are looking to develop and expand into the commercial and B2B space. We are building a strong team of entrepreneurial professionals who believe in providing exceptional customer experience, who are passionate about growing their business and looking to join a leading company in the industry. As a Commercial Account Representative, operating primarily in the commercial / B2B space your job will be to uncover new opportunities to promote the company’s products and services throughout Edmonton and Northern Alberta.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in B2B sales.
- Post-secondary education, ideally in business diploma/degree.
- Have a “Hunter” sales mentality, are goal-driven and are self-motivated.
- Are ambitious and strive for success with themselves and the business.
- Can easily and comfortably build rapport and long term relationships with customers.
- Are creative and can identify new business opportunities.
- Thrive on learning new things.
- Do well in high-pressure sales environments.
- Are adept at achieving and exceeding goals.
- Are organized and attentive to details.
- Must be outgoing, tenacious and have strong time management skills.
- Are high energy and enthusiastic about their job.
- Have a driver’s license, reliable vehicle and a solid driving record.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated to succeed.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Performance-based compensation consisting of salary and incentives.
- Employee group benefits.
- Car allowance.
- A great corporate culture with an energetic and friendly team to work.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.