Job Title: Business Development
Location: Lower Mainland Territory
Role and Responsibilities:
The Business Development (BD) Manager develops leads and new customers and maintains relationships with our top key accounts. The BD Manager is assigned a territory and connects with key business leaders and stakeholders for business development. The role collaborates with cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Market the full line of BBSpro’s products and solutions in a designated territory.
- Chemical products, dish washer equipment and sanitation solutions.
- Draft Beer Systems and services, liquor/water/wine dispensing.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers and vendors.
- May require work outside normal business hours.
- Develop leads, build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships and vendors.
- Effectively use company equipment including Tablets and Smart phones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Assist the finance department in keeping all accounts within the territory in good standing.
- Achieve sales growth by retaining and growing existing customer base.
- Other duties as required including:
- Assisting service and installation teams.
- Customer site training on the proper use of our equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude for explaining the electrical, plumbing and mechanical components.
- Experience with solution based sales.
- Physically able to demonstrate the products requiring occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in the food or beverage industry would be an asset.
- Company Vehicle Program.