We are hiring a Beer and Beverage Technician to support customers in Calgary area.
About the Job:
The Technician provides consistent preventative and emergency service to BBSpro accounts. The Technician must understand, clean, and repair the customer's beer, beverage, bar line systems and exceed customer expectations.
- Become an expert in draft beer and beverage cleaning and repair solutions.
- Demonstrate safe equipment use to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions.
- Effectively use company equipment including Tablets and Smart phones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Drive from site to site with frequent stops.
Business hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Beer and Beverage Technician regularly have a 5:30 am start, requirement for on-call shift by rotation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Hands-on technical experience including electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving experience.
- Physically able to bend, stoop, kneel and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good hand writing and communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $18+ hourly based on experience.
- Earn over $50K/year with on call rotation and occasional overtime.
- Competitive benefits package with Great West Life.
- Vehicle allowance and Klm reimbursement.
- Company phone.
- MSP coverage.
- Free cleaning products.