We are hiring a Full time Beer and Beverage Install Technician to support customers in the Edmonton area. The Install Technician must understand, install, retrofit, and repair the customer's beer, beverage, and bar line systems according to project specifications. BBSpro has recognized the complexity of this role and has created a Compensation Package to reflect that.
- Become an expert in draft beer and beverage Install and repair solutions.
- Demonstrate safe equipment and tool use to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions.
- Keep Job site clean and use proper safety procedures.
- Effectively use of company equipment including Power Tools, Vehicles, Tablets, PC’s and Smart phones to create a professional experience for customers.
- Drive from site to site with frequent stops.
- Business hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Install Technician occasionally have to work hours based on the install project requirements. Requirement for on-call repair shift by rotation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- High Mechanical aptitude.
- Hands-on technical experience including electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Trade or apprentice experience preferred.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving experience.
- Must have own hand tools, specialty and power tools provided.
- Physically able to bend, stoop, kneel and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer and team mate focus.
- Good hand writing and communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $18 - $21+ hourly based on experience.
- Earn over $55K / Yr with on call rotation and occasional overtime.
- Competitive benefits package with Great West Life.
- Vehicle allowance up to $500 per month plus Klm reimbursement (must be a newer suitable work vehicle).
- Company Smart Phone.
- Free Cleaning products.
About BBS Pro Services
BBSpro Services Inc. (www.bbspro.ca) is a full service solutions provider to the hospitality industry. Our mission is to build a national brand providing beer beverage and chemical dispensing and maintenance services to the Independent and Regional Food & Beverage Operator. An integrated end to end solution with 24hr service. BBSpro is Western Canada’s premier beverage line and ware wash service provider and we continue to help the Food Service Community SERVE THEIR BEST.