BBSpro Services is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Administrator (Invoicing Specialist) - Surrey, British Columbia (Full-time).
Who We Are:
BBSPro (www.bbspro.ca) is a full-service solutions provider to the commercial, health care, and hospitality industry. We formulate and supply cleaning products, design and install draught beer systems and provide equipment, maintenance and expertise for efficient, safe cleaning systems for our clients. An integrated end to end solution with 24-hr service.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for coordinating workflow, generating invoices, and ensuring customer accounts are accurate and up to date. This includes maintaining ledgers and resolving account irregularities.
- Review, enter and post invoice batches, in a high volume environment
- Create detailed invoices for Installation Division
- Issue credit notes and debit notes
- Distribute customer statements
- Review credit balances, refunds, and adjustments
- Create spreadsheets, and use software to prepare reports and other documents
- Reconcile accounts
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor Accounts Receivable emails
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with accounting software, Sage 300 an asset
- Review and fact-checking skills
- Accuracy in numerical calculations and documentation with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, assess urgency and risks to make timely decisions
- Post-secondary education in accounting (would be an asset)
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.