Accounts Receivable Administrator (Invoicing Specialist)
Surrey, British Columbia•Full-time
Who We Are:
BBSPro (www.bbspro.ca) is a full-service solutions provider to the commercial, health care, and hospitality industry. We formulate and supply cleaning products, design and install draught beer systems and provide equipment, maintenance and expertise for efficient, safe cleaning systems for our clients. An integrated end to end solution with 24hr service.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for coordinating workflow, generating invoices, and ensuring customer accounts are accurate and up to date. This includes maintaining ledgers and resolving account irregularities.
- Review, enter and post invoice batches, in a high volume environment.
- Create detailed invoices for Installation Division
- Issue credit notes and debit notes
- Process payments, prepare deposits and enter into the system on a daily basis.
- Distribute customer statements.
- Review credit balances, refunds, and adjustments.
- Create spreadsheets, and use software to prepare reports and other documents.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable emails.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with accounting software, Sage 300 an asset.
- Review and fact-checking skills
- Accuracy in numerical calculations and documentation with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently, assess urgency and risks to make timely decisions.
- Post-secondary education in accounting (would be an asset).
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.